The Beebot is a wireless sensor that remotely monitors the conditions inside a beehive. The device measures the key parameters that are relevant to the health status of a honeybee colony including temperature, humidity and sound.
- More effectively monitor the health of your hive from your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Know exactly what is going on in your hives without the need to be physically in the apiary undertaking inspections
- Take comfort in only having to inspect your hives when necessary – the Beebot will alert you when you are needed
- Our cloud based solution means everyone is on the same virtual page, whether you’re in the field, at home or in the office
- Reduce bee losses so you can increase your production
- Low cost device – significantly less expensive than the cost to replace a beehive
- Access notes and reports for each of your apiaries in real time on a device of your choice when you are away from the apiary
- Less paper. Less apiary visits. Less CO2 emissions.